Our comprehensive SGE assessment includes a quantitative and qualitative snapshot analysis based on a pre-agreed keyword set (either provided by you/your team or suggested by Peak Ace).
Quantitative top carousel analysis:
Comparing your SGE visibility against market competitors:
- Who gets displayed in the SGE top carousel?
- Which competitors are listed most often?
- Which competitors are listed less often?
Qualitative snapshot evaluation:
Snapshot general user experience assessment:
- How do your products and/or services appear in the SGE snapshot?
- Which SERP Features get triggered? (local pack, product cards, knowledge graph, etc.)
- How is the overall user experience?
Snapshot content quality analysis:
- Based on Google’s helpful content criteria, such as:
- Does the content serve user intent?
- Does the content provide original information, reporting, research, or analysis?
- Does the content provide insightful analysis or interesting information that is beyond the obvious?
- Are there major differences compared to top performing content in organic search?
Snapshot source evaluation:
- Which sources are cited in the snapshot compared to traditional organic search results?
- Are there major differences to top-performing sources in organic search?
Conversational search evaluation:
- Which follow-up questions get triggered?
- Are those questions helpful and do they serve user intent?
- Are there major differences to PAA in organic search?
Click behaviour estimation:
- Estimation of expected click increases (or decreases) in SGE based on organic search performance for a selected keyword set.
Choose the SGE assessment for your needs
Whether you are looking for a general overview or detailed insights into your own SGE performance – we’ve got you covered with two individual packages.