If you are unsure as to how Content Marketing can help your business, we can help you understand, develop and execute smart Content Marketing decisions. Our Content Marketing workshops last either a half or full day and include support and coaching for the following 30 days to help you get started.
In our workshops we show you the process and benefits of an effective Content Marketing strategy. Learn which formats are suitable for your content and target audience and how to create a content calendar. Get insights into useful research tools and how to successfully pitch to journalists and bloggers.
Popular topics covered during our workshop:
- Understand what an effective Content Marketing strategy looks like
- Overview of different content formats
- How to set up a content calendar
- Overview of useful research tools
- How to work with influencers and experts
- How to pitch your stories to journalists
- Live examples and interactive group tasks
We can also focus the workshop on specific areas of Content Marketing, such as:
- Strategy-focused workshops: understanding how Content Marketing can help your business and setting overall business objectives are key to a successful strategy. We can help you set these objectives, determine the metrics needed to measure overall content performance, define your audiences’ needs, and finally create a content execution plan in the form of a social media content calendar.
- Outreach & seeding-focused workshops: you already have great content on your website, however need the know-how to promote it. We can help you determine the right target websites, pitch the content to the right media outlet, and/or suggest improvements for the existing content on your website, in order to make it more appealing to your audience.
- Creativity-focused workshops: you have the required resources in-house but don’t know how to start the idea generation process? We can get you started with creativity and brainstorming techniques, help you optimize and review your ideas based on the most important criteria, and set up a plan to implement these ideas into successful Content Marketing campaigns.
What You Get
After the workshop you will receive a comprehensive course handout that is easy to refer back to and helps you implement what you have learned during the workshop.
We’ll set up a call to better understand your challenges and figure out how we might be able to help. From there, we will put together a customized proposal tailored to your specific needs and budget. We look forward to hearing from you!